Accessibility Statement for Conceptinet.com
This is an accessibility statement from Shapes of Business, Inc..
Measures to support accessibility
Shapes of Business, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Conceptinet.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Conceptinet.com is partially conformant
with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Conceptinet.com.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Conceptinet.com:
- Phone: 509-715-0021
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 1324 N Liberty Lake Rd. #2471, Liberty Lake, WA 99019
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Conceptinet.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Conceptinet.com is not compatible with:
- IE Web Browser
Accessibility of Conceptinet.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Shapes of Business, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Conceptinet.com by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Conceptinet.com is available at: https://wave.webaim.org/report#/conceptinet.com/.
This statement was created on 15 August 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.